CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rest in Peace

Monday, August 3rd, we attended Paige's Funeral. So sad, she will be missed by all. She had been working at Cloverbottom in hermiage with Challenged young adults and several of them came to her funeral, they were so sad and spoke of her so kind. We never knew how many hearts she had touched with her smile and kind ways. They only played two songs and I have added them to our play list for now. The first two songs on my playlist are dedicated to Paige. Live your life everyday with no regrets and enjoy time spent with your family and friends. You never know when God might be ready for another angel.

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't know her, but I know she will be missed. The songs that are on your playlist are beautiful songs to remember a beautiful young woman.