CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BIG BIG BIG BIG N E W S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !




Guess who's expecting a baby?
IT'S JANIE!!!!!

Janie and Aaron are expecting a baby March 24, 2010. Finally, we are so excited. We weren't sure we were going to see the day, But yes it's true. She is 12 weeks today. I'll add a picture of little mama later. She had doctor visit this morning and everything is looking good.

We have known for a few weeks now, but Janie didn't want me to say anything until she was 12 weeks. She still doesn't want anyone to Face Book it yet until after Monday's Cosco Manager Meeting where she will tell her employees.

Aaron and Janie came down one evening to eat and we were joking about not having any tupperware around the house because most of it had made its way to Janie's house with left overs from our many dinners. Aaron says well we bought you some tupperware back from our trip to Mexico. I thought that was a little strange but he handed me a gift box and when I opened it there was a picture frame with this picture in it. I Screamed, Laughed and Cried. I just couldn't believe it. Finally, there going to have a baby. May God Bless them as they start their family.

She came down today and I took off half a day from work and us girls, Janie, Lacie, Lindsey,Crystal and myself went maternity clothes shopping. We had fun shopping. Janie got several outfits and comfortable shoes. Of course the pants were to long so we brought them home and cut them off and hemmed them for her. She looked so cute. She already has a baby bump.

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh how exciting! She will be a great mom! Congrats on having another baby around the house!