CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GENE







Happy Birthday, Gene. Yes, my son was born on 4-20 and my name is Mary Jane. Gene and Buster think its funny. Everyone else seems to think its pretty funny to.

I went to get a plain cake from Kroger and the lady in the deli wanted to know why she couldn't decorate it for me. I told her she couldn't put on it what I needed. I went on shopping and came back to get the cake and she asked again what was I going to put on the cake that she couldn't, so I told her. She laughed and said tell him to enjoy and think about her. Then I get to the front of Kroger to check out and the young man asked why did you get a blank cake, what are you going to put on it. So I told him. He just laughed and laughed and shared it with his buddies.

Needless to say, Gene enjoyed his cake and we went out to eat as well.

0 comments: